Welcome to Quoc Cuong Trading Construction Co., Ltd! Typical brands, products and services of APEC 2017. Typical entrepreneurs of APEC 2017. Reliable suppliers in Vietnam * Reliable and quality enterprises in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 * Contact to see a specialist 0988 55 88 79 * 0903 831 312. xaynha.com; bietthudep.com.vn; nhatienche.vn; quoccuong.com.vn; nhatheptienche.net; nhavuon.net.vn
GUIDE BUILDING PREFABRICATED HOUSE
DIRECTIONS FOR BUILDING A PREFABRICATED HOUSE FROM AZ.
: ENGINEER. Cuong Vu Thu (graduated Danang Polytechnic University in 1994, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Industry) - Director Company Limited Trading Construction Quoc Cuong.
The work of engineer Vu Thu Cuong:
1994: Engineer of construction of Indonesia UIC Chemical Factory in Go Dau Industrial Zone - Long Thanh - Dong Nai.
1995: Worked for Transfield Construction Company (Australia): Construction Engineer of Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. This project uses the first post tension cable in Vietnam.
1996: Working for Thiess Construction Company (Australia): Construction Engineer of Heineken Brewery - Tiger, Le Van Khuong Street, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Compilation of cost estimate of 5-star hotel in Furama - Da Nang (Result: winning bid).
1997 to present: Director Company Limited Construction Trade Quoc Cuong.
TRADEMARK, PRODUCTS, TYPICAL SERVICES APEC 2017
SPECIAL PEOPLE OF APEC 2017
Website: quoccuong.com.vn ; nhatienche.vn ; bietthudep.com.vn ; xaynha.com
Email : email@example.com
*** Rationale :
Building a factory is a big deal for a business, a big deal is a difficult one, because it needs to reach all four: usability, aesthetics, economics and sustainability. Constructing buildings (workshops, villas, hotels, offices, etc.) is difficult for those who are technically difficult. As a Civil Engineer with many years of experience, I hope to contribute a small part to help ease those difficulties for you.
*** Problem solving :
For your easy-to-follow and systematic, I would like to list the work in ten steps:
Step 1: Buy land for construction
Step 2: Prepare legal procedures
Step 3: Select a construction design consultant
Step 4: Complete the construction profile and select the construction contractor
Step 5: Preparation of the groundbreaking ceremony
Step 6: Preparing the groundwork, foundation
Step 7: Building the frame of the workshop
Step 8: Finishing
step Step 9: Manufacturing, installing
Step 10: Use and maintenance issues during use
1 / Buy land for construction : The land to buy must be safe, not in the clearance area, planning. Land must be licensed to build factories, warehouses.
Especially depending on the construction of the factory to produce products, the environmental impact is not much, because many localities do not permit the construction of more polluting, toxic. For example, the tanning industry, weaving and dyeing affect the enormous environment. So before deciding to buy land, it is necessary to thoroughly understand the things Quoc Cuong mentioned above.
Please note the following: There are many projects for sale of land for the construction of workshops, warehouses land in which the owners of projects require customers (buyers to buy land) must sign Design contract and construction contract with the design and construction company appointed by the project owner. Project owners and companies design + construction apply several factions . Therefore, when signing design contracts and construction contracts, customers must lose 10% - 15% of the value of the works for such missions (this is a negative and exclusive way of doing business ) and bad It is worse than the main contractor selling the subcontractor and catering to block 10% - 15% of the contract value leading to the building poor quality and does not guarantee progress and customers have to spend 02 extremely unreasonable range from 20% - 30% of the value of the project.
To avoid the above harmful to the customer. QUOC CUONG CONSTRUCTION TRADING CO., LTD would like to advise you when buying ground land to ask the project owner to clearly state in contract terms that the buyer has the right to choose the company that he trusts to design. , the construction of his workshop is more perfect quality, reasonable price. In cases where customers choose external contractors, the project owners shall have to sign a pledge of utmost unreasonable and unfavorable money for the construction thereof in order to cause many difficulties for customers not to build public works. submit .
Step 2: Prepare legal procedures
- To be allowed to build, the following conditions must be met: the land must be issued with a land use right certificate (red book), and a construction permit.
- A certificate of land use right is a certificate issued by a competent state agency to a land user to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the land user.
- The administrative and legal procedures for implementing the construction are actually quite complex. Investors may request a dedicated unit to minimize the waiting time.
- In fact, the application for a construction permit should have a set of design dossiers applying for construction permits of a unit with legal person status and a certificate of design consultancy practice. Investors can not prepare this package, but must have a legal construction consultant to prepare for.
Please see the list of documents to be licensed construction :
a / The application for construction permit
b / Land use right certificate (LUR)
c / Decision approving reports on environmental impact assessment or notice of registration acceptance of environmental protection commitments tr uwall
e / The approved fire prevention and fighting design dossiers: The written approval. + The drawings
f / Paper HAVE ng for business (investment certificates) of all e your cost t u ; Organization t U design consultant; Verification consultant
g / Practicing certificates of managers and designing presidents
h / Technical design verification report
i / Geological Survey
The geological survey is carried out through exploration drilling. Specialists will use drill drilling deep into the ground, about 18-30m, some places near the river, the ground is very weak so can drill to 60m deep or deeper, then carry the ball It is necessary to create a test sample, compress the test, ... and then set up a profile of the current land survey. This dossier is an important basis for the construction consultancy units to calculate accurately for the foundation and structure of the structure.
Step 3: Select a construction design consultant
- Without a construction design consultant, the actual investor can still build the project. Even the preparation of the application for a construction permit in step 2 can also be hired by a consultant. However, the role of a consultant for a building is more than that.
- Hire a design consultant (provided that the good design consultant has many years of experience in the office, especially outside the field experience) for his project, what is the investor? First of all, they will have a well-structured, coherent structure that is consistent with the capabilities and requirements of the production line. The area for work, living, production, traffic and ventilation. The ground is interwoven in the greenery of the ornamental plants, soften the architectural lines dry, reduce noise, prevent fire spread ...
- Hire a design consultant (provided that the good design consultant has many years of experience in the office, especially outside the field experience) for his project, what is the investor? They also have a beautiful appearance outside the house, suitable for personal preferences and requirements, suitable for the surrounding urban environment, suitable for the technology of construction and building materials. The most advanced, affirmed the owner's style, promote the use of.
- Hire a design consultant (provided that the good design consultant has many years of experience in the office, especially outside the field experience) for his project, what is the investor? From the time when the work was unformed, they were able to see intuitively, feel the space of the works to make appropriate adjustments, avoid errors and discomfort when the construction was actually built. make it and it is very difficult to change the inappropriate points. Investors can also know and estimate the cost of the entire project, from the master to the small details, to adjust the types of materials to suit, avoid the overhead costs. in the process of construction, ensuring the schedule.
- In addition, to some consulting units have research on feng shui, investors are also calculated space, the main door layout, stairs, the director room, so that when work is quiet mind, comfort, good fortune, a leverage for career and health. Office design, factory ... need to attract gas to the project.Enlightenment can be like the radio station, like the bright, neat, neat, clean, green grass, like the fragrant smell, mellow sound, cheerful ... and vice versa The gas is afraid of the dark, cluttered, dirty. The gas does not like the fading, barren, devastated .... Gas into many works and stored is very good for you.
- When planning to build a building, the developer should provide the designer with brief information about the land and its use, the production line, the number of office workers, the number of workers work load, load capacity of production equipment, load for workshop floor, warehouse floor. What to wear, how many vehicles to load ... The more detailed the list of details, the more designers have the basis to imagine the working conditions, production activities of the investor This leads to a suitable design solution.
For example, the construction of a seafood processing factory will have a lot of salt, so the wall must be built with bricks and tiles (not tole walls because it is easy to rust). The column of the workshop must be made of concrete (not the iron pole because of rust and degraded fast). Construction of a fertilizer factory should also be made of brick walls and concrete columns to extend the life of the building.
- Nowadays, there are many design companies after signing contracts with customers, they do not directly design, but designate them for a small group of designers (called Bs), they retain 40% to 60% of contract value. So the receiver (B comm.) Is only 40% - 60% of the contract value and B is usually the new graduates, engineers graduated (not experienced), even the students are. learn the implementation. So poorly designed, unpredictable, unrealistic and unsuitable for construction, it is unlikely that the dam will be repaired. When this happens, you are the most disadvantaged: poor aesthetics, poor quality, extended construction time and costs increase, the use of poor. When selling design bidders, the B side receives small fees plus weak capacity,
- The design price reasonable for the works (Factory, Villa, Hotel, Office ...) invite you to see the construction design price . Designers with low quotes often have weak capacity, so the quality of the design file is poor and when the construction investors have to dismantle and repair several times and this makes the cost of construction will be higher than the difference in cost of design, quality is poor. In addition, the design contractors received a low price, they designed it very wasteful (for example, the works have 100 tons of iron, they paint another 20 tons more to take responsibility, so the price of iron components of the works. It is similar to the concrete they are wasting, which causes huge damage to the owner. The design cost for the project is not large, so you should not hammer but choose the weak design contractor will cause great damage to yourself (the investor).
*** A perfect design requires the following elements :
* Designing company: Direct design (not design contractor), architect and construction engineer must have many years of design experience in the office and many years outside construction, religious Good career.
* Architecture: Beautiful exterior design, especially the facade should be beautiful and suitable for the surrounding landscape, the layout of the floor is reasonable, air ventilation, natural light is thoroughly exploited. Need to create a natural well for natural air. Limit air conditioning (where office work) to prevent sinusitis, cold. In addition to beautiful elements, ventilation, appropriate functions suitable production lines, we need to pay attention to feng shui: kitchen (if the factory has a kitchen), kitchen position, stairs The number of stairs per floor is in the Birth (4N + 1) or Older (4N + 2) where N belongs to the set of natural numbers. Booking Position Director. Bathrooms and WC are not located above the kitchen. Main doors are essential to create a living environment. good supply (financial, financial, hygiene, insurance, medical science, fine sand, children ...) ; Separate the door to the toilet must take a hole with a bad bow to limit the gas to the area is not clean . In the mathematical proposition, the wrong thing goes wrong. (The unclean sanitary area of size with the bad supply of the entrance to the toilet will not give birth to air here, so vitality comes to where we are. need). With the choice of such door size, life will come to places such as kitchen, dining room, bedroom, stairs ...) so designers need to know feng shui will work better great number of . In addition, if you live generously, compassion along with the right design feng shui will make your career develop fast, sustainable, happy family, good health ... collective toilet It should be placed at the end of the workshop to ensure hygiene. If the front toilet is not clean, especially the gas does not enter the factory, making production activities are not favorable. The factory should design shutters or concrete slabs on the upper part of the wall to allow the heat to escape from the workshop, cooling the workshop. Doors need insulation.
* Structural section: Prior to design engineers must know the geology of the site to be designed to design the nails accordingly. (If you do not know geologically can lead to nail is not guaranteed strength or can lead to waste. big for the investor). To ensure solidity of the whole project including foundation, beam, column, beam, floor, bracing, wall, frame system of steel building. The advantage of pre-engineered steel buildings is that the beams pass very well (the span can exceed 60m) so the inside of the workshop is very well ventilated. However, if the demand for the workshop does not require large internal space, the design engineer must adjust the span to reduce the cost of the work. At present there are some weak structural engineers, not knowledgeable about architecture, so the layout of the momentum, the column protruding out of the wall is very narrow inside the house, lost space, space encroachment, loss of aesthetics. At present there are many experienced and weak structural engineers, so instead of the design from the foundation to the roof for example 100 tons of iron is to ensure the safety and strength. These engineers lack the responsibility and lack of confidence, so they add 20 tons of iron to the peace of mind (a total of 120 tons of iron). This caused the phenomenon "crispy crunch" texture and huge waste to the owner. Structural design is very important to ensure the strength, but must be reasonable. This is only good engineers, experienced, conscientious and responsible to implement.
* Electrical system: It is necessary to design the pipes and electrical cables of good quality, note how many rooms are in each room, how many lamps, air conditioners, ... Overload. In the factory, it is important to understand the capacity of all the machines to design the load line. It is also advisable to design a backup generator and line.
* Plastic drainage pipe system: It is necessary to design good pipes (longevity). At present, there are a number of sewer design companies located in the columns. This is a very serious fault, because the plastic pipes in the column will reduce the column strength of the concrete to reduce the strength, not to mention the water in the process of cracking can be water permeability. This leads to the iron column, dangerous for the work. After the use time, the water pipe will be aging and the water to the column to cause damage to the building. The plastic pipes draining water to the manholes need a rabbit to keep the water, so as not to foul odors from the sewer into the house. Drainage system outside the factory should arrange piping and manholes to avoid clogged water.
* The telecommunications system: cable television, ADSL or WiFi, telephone wire, CCTV, doorbell screen, ... should be clearly shown in the design.
* Lightning protection: Your building needs to design a lightning protection system, including lightning collecting needle (lightning collecting needle 107m, 101m, 75m, 63m, 51m, 41m ...) Copper conductor leads from the lightning collecting needle to the grounding piles and into the ground.
* Fire protection, fire alarm and automatic firefighting: This part is often used for buildings, hotels, restaurants, offices ... to secure people and property.
The design must have exit doors (very necessary in the event of an incident): On all floors (if the house has a balcony) must have a door to open the balcony (the door will exit good than many doors open). If the alley is less than 6m without a balcony, it can make an indented balcony (called a lot) and open the door to exit to escape. If you do not do the balcony, the window in the front of the floor is guarded iron frame and here the hinges are locking the security frame (in case of fire or explosion, unlock the protection frame to escape).
Major production plants usually have the following items:
a / Guard house, gate, fence, garage
b / Office cubicles (office space for directors, office staff, meeting rooms, staff restrooms, office restrooms)
c / Serving divisions (cafeteria, specialist residence, worker's place, worker's entertainment area, worker's toilet)
d / Main production workshops, raw material warehouse, finished product warehouse, product quality control area.
e / Truck scale
f / The system of yards, internal roads, trees, underground lakes, fire prevention and fighting
g / Waste water, solid waste, air
h / Local and general water supply and drainage system for the factory, water tower
i / fire prevention and fighting systems, fire fighting, automatic fire fighting, lightning protection; CCTV system around the factory.
J / Transformer station
In order to successfully complete the above design, the implementers must be well-qualified architects with many years of practical experience and well-trained construction engineers. field experience.
Quoc Cuong Construction - Trading Co., Ltd, we have a good manpower Architects and engineers with good and good mind, have over twenty years of experience, have experienced Feng Shui experts to design with the best quality for your project. Please come to Quoc Cuong Company to receive the best service with the best quality .
Step 4: Completing the construction profile, selecting the construction contractor
- After completing step 3, the investor already has the following components: a complete set of detailed construction design documents, a set of construction estimation and a construction permit. This is the basis for this fourth step. However, if you still feel not completely satisfied about the quality of the above mentioned documents, the investor can carry out procedures for inspection and re-examination of records in specialized units.
- The next job is to choose a reasonable construction contractor. Reasonable means to be skilled, to do good quality, reasonable price, fast construction time, good occupational safety. It is not easy to choose a contractor, though the number of contractors who build the factory is very high. For most investors, the usual measure is to ask their acquaintances, asking them to introduce to the well-known contractors. This measure is quite safe, although not always successful. Of course there are other ways to look for a good contractor, depending on the understanding, relationship, and the way each home owner works.
A good contractor is a contractor: The contractor must have a university degree in construction (eg the Faculty of Construction _ Polytechnic University), with many years of practical experience outside the field, specialized in construction field, team Highly skilled commanders, highly skilled workers, highly skilled workers, complete construction equipment, direct construction (not delivered to subcontractors), reasonable price, labor safety , on schedule and especially minimally arising. The Board of Directors regularly checks the works, motivate staff and workers to work well, safe labor, ...
The selected contractor must be a good contractor.
Good contractor has a lot of experience and good capacity to give the owner a nice and durable.
At present, many construction companies only receive the completed works and then sell them to subcontractors (the main contractor retains 15% - 30% of the contract value, subcontractors only account for 70% - 85% of the contract value). This will make the construction of poor quality, slow progress and subcontractors will arise much to offset the difference that the main contractor has blocked. Even the main contractor of the subcontractor's subcontractor has no contractual conditions for work in progress. ... Many of the supervisors of the subcontractor tend to be subcontractors (usually 1% 2% of the value of the works) make the building worse, etc. There are some cases where the subcontractor still sells the work to another team, often called B "(B commencement). which falls into these cases is considered complete failure, bitter swallowing, ...
For example, if the main contractor receives a project worth 10 billion VND. The main contractor that sells the contract is 15% or 1.5 billion. The remaining subcontractor is 10 billion - 1.5 billion = 8.5 billion (on paper, the reality does not come) and the subcontractor also wants to make a profit of 10% or 0.85 billion and subcontracted workers also rolled The supervisor oversees the main contractor 1% or 0.085 billion. So the value of the work is only 8.5 billion - 0.85 billion - 0.085 billion = 7.565 billion. Not to mention the subcontractor's withdrawal from the main contractor + accountant + cashier of the main contractor made it difficult and subcontractors lost another significant amount of money. From here the subcontractor seeks to reduce the quality of the work to compensate for the lost money. In this case, the investor is sure to receive poor quality work, fast deterioration, reduced life expectancy. .
Meanwhile, if you direct the contractor to directly execute (you should choose the contractor directly construction) with a profit of 10% equivalent to 1 billion. The value of the remaining works is 10 billion - 1 billion = 9 billion and this makes the works much better than the case of selling the contract (because of the value of the construction contract is only 7.565 billion maximum, of course works will be of poor quality. It is difficult for sub-contractors to get the full amount of VND8.5 billion from the main contractor. The main contractor and some of the key contractor's main contractors will find this reason to deduct money and subcontractors. These are very damaging to the owner and difficult for the construction workers (sub contractors can not afford to pay workers timely ...)
If the subcontractor (usually called B ') sells the contract to another contractor (usually called B "), the value of the project is only 6.3 billion VND. The quality is very poor, fast deterioration, life expectancy is only half and used for repair and repair, even dare not use ... The main contractor that sells subcontracting is often of poor quality. , delayed, not safe labor.
The cost of construction depends on the capacity, prestige and responsibility of each contractor. The contractor has a high reputation, responsibility, good quality products, good aesthetics, reasonable price. Bidders who are weak, irresponsible, have no prestige will always receive lower prices and poor quality of work or incident. So the work quickly degraded, ...
Investors should not choose low-priced contractors (mostly contractors), because they will extract the workpiece, make poor quality works and draw up for profit. If they do not do this, they will work in moderation, extend the construction period and may abandon the work at any time. Some contractors bid low to lure customers, some customers see low prices and choose, so will be very harmful. Because when the bidder left the bargain they chose the poor quality material to compensate for the difference. For example: They choose fine sand, with impurities cheaper than clean sand with seeds up to 60% of cost. When buying sanitation equipment, the bidder will remove the exhaust valve and replace the exhaust valve (lower than 25%), remove the lid of the toilet instead of the cap (lower price of 20% - 25%), iron Doors made of iron thin, Wooden doors are of poor quality (cost is up to 30%) of water supply pipes used in combination (very fast aging, longevity), electrical appliances also use composite. Iron and steel are used in combination (cheaper than steel mill 12%), mixed with steel mill, .... These things do poor quality, fast deterioration. It is also very important that the contractor or the contract or the contract is unclear, many items that you do not belong to the profession is unknowable and to the public. You will find that the reality is lacking, unreasonable and require modification, the extra work will be right in the dark contractor's dark intent and must arise to the team price up or higher. The cost of the contractor is good. On the other hand, when you choose a cheap contractor, they do not have enough conditions to work on the safety of workers, the surrounding houses and people, and are likely to cause adverse consequences for the project and you are the first to suffer. When choosing the wrong contractors, you will see the shortage, affecting the work, life. Low cost contractors tend to suffer losses, so they find new build contracts at low prices (they only receive the lowest bid) and pay the new contract to compensate for the loss of previous projects. that. This is extremely dangerous, because the money for the second work offset the hole of the first work, similar to the third work to compensate for the second work and the next development is taking the second (N + 2) make up for the works (N + 1), stuff (N), ... By this time the hole is too much, they are out of control and run away, owe money to buy materials ... In this case you lose money without the works to use. Low price tenderers of course, they are weak in all aspects: weak expertise, lack of financial capacity, poor management. The suppliers of materials for these weak contractors are often expensive, inadequate, and of poor quality (because they know the contractor is slow to pay, the ability to pay is not high enough, poor control, weak material management, material suppliers will overtake these weak contractors. This will make the work great control in many aspects, causing great harm to the owner. The suppliers of materials for these weak contractors are often expensive, inadequate, and of poor quality (because they know the contractor is slow to pay, the ability to pay is not high enough, poor control, weak material management, material suppliers will overtake these weak contractors. This will make the work great control in many aspects, causing great harm to the owner. The suppliers of materials for these weak contractors are often expensive, inadequate, and of poor quality (because they know the contractor is slow to pay, the ability to pay is not high enough, poor control, weak material management, material suppliers will overtake these weak contractors. This will make the work great control in many aspects, causing great harm to the owner.
Investors should choose good contractors, have many years of experience, professional, have good management ability, reasonable price and not sell the contract.
- After selecting the contractor, the workshop owner should transfer the technical design file to the contractor so that they can understand the project, make suggestions on some unreasonable places (if any). Facilitate the construction of a good work.
- Based on the technical design specifications, the contractor will estimate and issue a detailed construction quotation for the investor or the developer may also require the construction company to quote the price per square meter used in which the attached design drawings are available and a full range of supplies for the works.
- After agreeing on the construction quotation, the landlord started to sign the construction contract with the contractor. After signing a contract with a good construction contractor, contractors should pay for the following items: Iron and steel, brick and mortar contracts, cement, doors, etc. So safe for work, not afraid of slipping.
- There are currently 03 forms of cooperation between the owner and the contractor. The first is a turnkey (turnkey) construction, which means that the homeowner transfers all responsibility for materials and construction work to the contractor, so that the contractor is made of AZ. This method is most interested contractors (because the contractor is active in its quality and materials to keep up with construction progress), also make the home owner effortless, not worry much about the work. his presentation. The second form is the homeowner's part of the supplies, the worker's contractor, and the rest of the material. The home appliance parts often include sanitary ware, kitchen equipment, ceramic tiles, water-based paints, mastic tiles, electrical appliances, etc. This option is chosen by many people. Homeowners can take the initiative in choosing the right equipment, Materials are the dominant factor, avoid the situation that the contractor does not buy, but the work and time to spend more. In the third form, the owner takes care of all the supplies, the team only deals with the workers. This form is usually used only when the owner has a lot of free time, and also has some experience in building materials selection. But if the landlord does not have the experience, the mis-buying of inexpensive materials, the amount of material being cheated by the material supplier can incur more costs than the cost of hiring a purchasing contractor. help . The form of contractor (third form) is only available to small contractors. This form is usually used only when the owner has a lot of free time, and also has some experience in building materials selection. But if the landlord does not have the experience, the mis-buying of inexpensive materials, the amount of material being cheated by the material supplier can incur more costs than the cost of hiring a purchasing contractor. help . The form of contractor (third form) is only available to small contractors. This form is usually used only when the owner has a lot of free time, and also has some experience in building materials selection. But if the landlord does not have the experience, the mis-buying of inexpensive materials, the amount of material being cheated by the material supplier can incur more costs than the cost of hiring a purchasing contractor. help . The form of contractor (third form) is only available to small contractors.
Good and large contractors usually contract in the first form. If the developer chooses a good contractor, the contractor should provide the contractor with supplies, because the good contractor usually buys a large number of supplies for many projects. If sellers are cheaper than homeowners themselves and good contractors are regular customers of construction material suppliers, suppliers do not dare to buy goods in quality as well as quantity. Investors will buy the materials themselves will pay higher prices, easy to be cheat suppliers in terms of quantity and quality of materials.
- Procurement of materials can be done after step 6, but nowadays building materials prices fluctuate incessantly, the preparation to buy materials soon can avoid price escalation, avoid arising cost, and can be more active in organizing construction. So after signing a contract with a well-established contractor, contractors should pay for the following items: Iron and steel, brick and mortar contracts, cement, door types. .... so safe for work, not afraid of slipping.
- For raw materials, the technical requirements are above all, so it is not necessary to choose materials that are both good quality and beautiful because it would be unnecessarily expensive. For example, building foundation is not necessary to choose type A brick, but choose brick type C because bricks are too old, partly covered with clay, good compression is suitable for the foundation of the house. lowland. As for finishing materials, besides looking at the quality, do not ignore its appearance as this finishing material will be the "face" of the home. Bricks, tiles and walls are of different types and designs.
- Also in this stage, the investor needs to do some work for neighbors, residents in the area. Specifically, let's talk about, asking for permission to start the upcoming, thanks to them to help facilitate the construction process. At the same time, it is also a good idea to check the current status of houses in the surrounding area so that when building, if affecting their houses (structural cracking, sinking, etc.) The specific basis for negotiating compensation, also avoided the situation "muddy water stork" (buffalo lance usually buffalo), can degraded situation, damaged their home before the house was built, But I still have to take responsibility, ...
- There are many construction companies and contractors in the whole country. However, the number of experienced and conscientious construction companies is not good. Should we advise customers how to choose the following:
The selected contractor must be a contractor who has been trained at the University of Construction (eg Polytechnic University - Faculty of Construction) ... and has worked for many years in the project, has built many works. So, they have drawn a lot of experience to do something to make the works are good (no subsidence, no cracks, no flooring, no walls, no electrical problems, no leaks drainage, ... beautiful for the house and suitable feng shui). Construction equipment must also be adequate and skilled workers. It is also very important that the contractor be conscientious with his profession and work. Direct construction, not to sell the contract.
You miss the contractor non-experience, irresponsible, no conscience, the works are not good, fast down. Money lost, disability brought.
The quality of works depends on the quality of materials and especially the construction techniques. If the materials are good and the construction techniques are poor, the works are of poor quality. Only good contractors and many years of experience have good construction techniques, so the works are of good quality.
Please note the following: With the same design drawings, the same type of materials used for the project, the contractor has good capacity, many years of experience will implement the works of better quality and Ensure the right progress of construction. Also with that design and the same material that the contractor lack of experience, have the ability to perform weak construction quality will be worse, long construction time, the level of safety is not guaranteed. The cost of the contractor has a lot of experience, good capacity may be slightly higher than the contractor's non-experience, weak capacity .In return, you choose the experienced contractor will have good product, longer life, no cost to repair and repair, ...Money must be repaired due to wrong selection of contractors will be higher than the price difference and the product is also not sustainable ...
Build a workshop or warehouse valued at 10 billion . Some contractors are willing to give up VND9 billion (ie less than VND1 billion). In return, these contractors will use structural steel. + STEEL TUBE is the old (purchased from the bankrupt factory (liquidation) at the price of 50% to 60% of the value of steel + rafter New STEEL + STEEL TUBE is the old one, the contractors are sharpening and oil painting, look like new (customers never detected). The contractor is in collusion with the owner's supervisor for fraudulent other structures such as 0x4 rock bottom down 300mm thick, they only pour 230mm thick concrete 200mm thick, they only poured 150mm. This is the real value of the building when it is only 9 minutes x 70% = 6.3 billions dong . The life expectancy of the workshop, warehouse will be much reduced (about 50%) and easy to cause incidents for people and machines during use. Therefore, Quoc Cuong Construction Company Limited wish you to be wise when choosing construction contractors (do not bar cheap but lose money).
There are a number of investors when the construction of large and too busy to ask the consultant to choose the construction contractor and have a lot of negative as follows: the person who the investor consulted always have the company Their backyard, so when the investor put several contractors they themselves invited to participate in construction quotes. This adviser informs the backyard company of the price of some of the contractors that the owner invites themselves and the consultants find ways to make it difficult for other contractors to refuse to continue to participate and ultimately the company. Backyard of construction consultants. The backyard company is certainly not good and also has to spend the consultants 10% of the value of the building. During the construction process, they together with the back yard company to cut a lot of things, reducing the quality of work to compensate for their (consultant) block catering company backyard 10%. The temple closes his mouth. Poor backyard contractors, the consultants of the owner never talked to them. Therefore, Quoc Cuong Construction Company Limited recommends that you choose the construction contractor, do not go through the intermediary (the consultants), certainly the above negative.
Even if the owner of the investment team would like to keep the price confidential, the consultants will do the following: For example, investors have quoted the bidder of 9 billion dong and 9.2 billion dong respectively. VND (the project has a real value of 9.2 billion). The company's backyard consultants have a price of 10 billion. In addition, the consultants have colluded very well with their backyard company to make 10 discount letters with the red seal (they are stored in the bag). These discounts decreased by 0.5% to 10%, respectively, down 50 million, down 100 million, down 200 million, down 300 million, down 400 million, down 500 million, down 600 million, down 700 million, down 800 million, down 900 million. When the consultants open quotation results, the opening bid of two contractors of the investor himself is valued at 9 billion and 9.2 billion. Then the consultants know the price of the company's backyard is 10 billion, their market told them to take a discount letter 900 million VND sandwiched into the quotation of the company backyard.They told the owner that the price of the backyard company was down from 10 billion to 10 billion (9 billion) and 9 billion billion (between 9 billion and 9.2 billion). Of course, the investors are not professional, blindly trust the consultants, so the consultants say that the backyard company will be better, better techniques and defame the other two companies. Eventually the owner chooses the backyard company of the consultants (so we finished the dark plot).The consultants will receive 10% of the contract value from the backyard company and of course they have to protect their company during the construction process with bad quality (10% common). In the end, you get poorer quality than contractors that you invite yourself and choose yourself (because the building was eaten by tenants). Right before and during the selection of contractors, the consultants have been fraudulent, in the course of the process of construction quality also.
In the case of two contractors, the investors have the price of 9.3 billion dong and 9.5 billion dong respectively. The company's backyard consultants have a price of 10 billion. The consultants took a 600 million dong discount on the company's back yard quote. They told the owner that the price of the backyard company would decrease from 10 billion dong to 10 billion dong (9.4 billion dong) and 9.5 billion dong (between 9.3 billion dong and 9.5 billion dong).
Therefore, Quoc Cuong Construction Company Limited recommends that you choose the construction contractor, do not go through the intermediary (the consultants), certainly the above negative.
To know the contractor well, experience, .. You should directly consult the contractor, see the license from which year, see the works they have been doing, ask the landlord before personality and product of the contractor.
Quoc Cuong Construction - Trading Co., Ltd, we have well-trained architects and engineers, over 20 years of experience and good mind, skilled workers, experienced, Full and modern work for the construction works with the best quality, the most aesthetic for your work. Please come to Quoc Cuong Company to receive good service with the best quality, reasonable price.
Step 5: The procedures for preparing the groundbreaking ceremony
- According to our grandparents, building a house is one of the most important things of a human life. For those who live in the new building to be healthy, have all good luck, when doing the house must necessarily comply with some feng shui rituals, choose good days (zodiac, To avoid the bad day (Black Day, Assassinate, Earthbase, Trung Tang, Hung su .....) and to choose the time of the Zodiac to groundbreaking ceremony ( worshiping God of the land) to apply for a house on the land.
- First, you need to see the age of the landlord. The owner of the building age can help the construction process is favorable, nice, the house put into sustainable use. You can refer to the tool calculating the age of the host based on three factors Kim long, royal and three ears.
- However, if the age of the homeowner is not suitable for construction in the current year, but the need for accommodation is urgent, it may be possible to proceed with the loan procedure. First find the right person with the same tools, if the should be the elderly, longevity, abundant happiness, grandchildren, then proceed to borrow the age. However, it is important to keep in mind that the age of the house is a psychological measure, and good and bad things will happen to the landlord, not the borrowed age that occurs to the other. In addition, the time of commencement also depends on the weather and the parcel (time, day, month of construction). If you choose a nice day, the impact can be much reduced. The homeowner can also ask a family member or friend (who is not in the middle of the year to act on behalf of this important moment such as nail clipping, pouring the ceiling ...).
- After a reasonable start time, a groundbreaking ceremony is needed. During the ground-breaking ceremony, the three-day sacrifice ceremony is more simple, but it must be chicken, sticky rice, incense, fruit, yellow ... After the ceremony, First, submitted to the gods will be groundbreaking, followed by, new for the dig. Before vows to light incense stick four directions, eight directions and then turn to the wedding banquet .
Step 6: Prepare the ground, make foundation
- From step 6, the work will be the responsibility of the construction contractor, the investor will not need to worry much, but also need to know the key stages to be able to control the work. , quality and time of construction.
- Site preparation includes cleaning, clearing the ground, clearing old buildings and structures, and disposing of waste. After preparing the ground, the team of workers began to work as a foundation. Background work includes excavation, groundwater extraction, overfilling, beeching, reinforcement (if needed). The current reinforcement of the two main forms is the piling of Melaleuca or pile reinforced concrete. Melaleuca forests are 3m - 5m in length, pressed down to the ground with a density of about 25 plants / m2. The purpose of the melaleuca piling is to compact the ground at the foot of the building, increasing the strength of the foundation, creating a point for the foundation of the foundation.
- For land plots on reservoirs, in order to ensure safety, reinforced concrete piles should be drilled. Reinforced concrete piles for common houses are of 250x250 or 300x300 cross-sections, or centrifugal piles, each section measuring 3m-9m in length, consisting of a trunk section and a pile section. These concrete piles are usually poured, transported to the site by truck, then crushed and crushed to the ground. There are two types of pile presses are the press machine and the loading press. Lining of low load (about 20 - 40 tons / pile head), suitable for small-sized works, high load loading (over 40 tons / pile head), suitable to the works Larger tissue. Note that presses usually use three-phase power, so the homeowner should note the power source prepared for the contractor. When contracting piles of concrete, The landlord should clarify with the contractor about the pile parameters such as concrete marks, types of steel ... because the piles are prefabricated so easily cheated for profit purposes. When transporting the piles to the work site, the landlord should conduct field inspections of the quality of concrete and steel in a random manner to prevent unproductive piles from affecting the quality of the building. set up. When the pile is pressed to the ground, due to geological uneven ground, there should be a deep pile, the place to be shallow, so two situations are negative pressure and positive pressure. Price should be clarified with the contractor in each negative or positive pressure situation. Landlords also need to force the contractor to follow the standards specified in the foundation design dossier provided by the construction consultant, such as type of pile, pile position, number of piles, ...
- A note about concrete pile presses in particular and nail work in general is that drilling operations into the ground are very easy to influence for adjacent land and buildings. It is recommended that the direction of piles be pressed in such a way that the compressed soil will not push toward any buildings or structures. Specifically, the landlord should consult with a professional.
- Workshop manicuring is done after reinforcement of the ground. Current foundation is usually nails, nails or pile foundation. In the case of concrete pile presses, pouring of the nails to link the pile heads, the nail stations bonded together into a solid frame through the nails. Manicuring includes the following jobs: woven steel, formwork, pouring and compacting concrete, pouring concrete, formwork, foundation walls. This is the work of the contractor, however the landlord should coordinate with the supervision of the work, monitor and instruct the technician to follow the technical drawing.
Step 7: Build the frame
- The end of the foundation is also the time when construction of the frame is commenced. The frame is understood to consist of an entire frame structure of reinforced concrete or prefabricated steel structure and a system of dividing walls and dividing walls of the workshop. Today, even though construction technology has gone a long way, new materials have come out, but concrete, reinforced concrete and brick are still the most important building materials.
A system of house frames always consists of five main components: the house pole (for transmission to the ground), the house beam (or momentum, used to connect and transfer power to the top of the column), floor plate (or plate, pillars on the beams, the support of objects in the home), walls (including walls and dividing walls, built of bricks), and stairs, which connect the floors of the house.
- The construction of pre-engineered steel house frame is made of steel columns, iron racks. Then transported out of the assembly by bolted joints, welding joints and braces together. Concrete frame of the house as well as nail including the main tasks are: woven steel, grafting, concrete pouring and pouring, pouring concrete, formwork, wall construction. This work is not simple but not complicated, just note the following key points:
- The production of steel must comply with the design of the structure, the correct type and length of steel components. When knitting need to note to avoid stepping on the steel to offset the steel to reduce the bearing capacity. There should be steel bridges placed on the structure when pouring concrete to avoid striking steel strands.
- The formwork should be assembled in accordance with construction standards, the formwork wood is not selected too poor quality wood, can be broken during the concrete pouring process. Connect the formwork tightly and neatly. The iron scaffold system must be good, ensuring the strength of the entire material, equipment and workers during the construction process.
- The concrete pouring can be done manually using a concrete mixer, which can also be made by using concrete mixers and concrete pumping pumps. The mixing ratio should be the correct ratio between the aggregate and the binder, so that the concrete mixture meets the standards. When the concrete should be noted, it should not be missed anywhere.
- The removal of formwork should be noted so that the aggregate time of concrete must be sufficient. If using accelerator additive, it should be more than 07 days of concrete to reach the intensity and can be removed. Should not be urgently due to the progress of withdrawal form early, causing many accidents collapse concrete.
- The construction of the wall to note how to build straight, uniform circuit, not the same circuit. During the construction process, it is necessary to continuously check the straightness of the slab. The mortar should be mixed properly, ensuring the adhesion and waterproofing through.
Step 8: Finishing stage
- Finishing the frame (raw), is considered to have traveled 70% of the journey. Next is the finishing phase, although gentle but requires more technical aesthetics.
- Finishing stage includes the following steps: Epoxy paint for the floor, trowel, wall, floor, tile, wall paint, installation of electrical engineering, water supply, telephone, lightning protection This is also the work of the contractor, but note the following points:
- Plastering and flooring works: It is necessary to mix mortar according to the ratio prescribed in the technical design dossier. Walls, ceilings, floors are exposed to water, humid air such as an outside wall, sanitary wall, kitchen, small home, floor 1, ... may need to be mixed into a mortar. certain waterproofing mixtures. Once plastered, the grout should be finished straight. Investors must check the flatness as well as mortar quality before commencing paint work.
- The tiles must comply with the standards prescribed by the manufacturer. Brick bricks are uniform, the bricks straight, not shuffled, tilt.
Painting is a simple task, but not everyone can do it perfectly. There are many types and brands of decorative paint on the market. In terms of their solubility, they can be divided into two types: water based paints and oil based paints. Water-based paints are more commonly used with good utility and are not harmful for health and the environment. The paint film allows a certain amount of moisture inside the wall to escape without causing blistering.Meanwhile, oil paints are mainly used for wood and metal surfaces. In terms of functional use divided into two types: indoor paint has the ability of cleaning, cleaning, surface smooth and painted outdoor features anti-moss mold, dust, waterproof and durable. The paint system consists of three layers: the mastic layer to smooth the surface to be painted, It should be noted that good wall adhesives have high adhesion because the quality of paint will depend a lot on this layer. Second, the primer helps to prevent the alkali in the wall from escaping the paint film, and finally the protective coatings that provide protection and decoration.
- Electrical, water and technical systems installation: It is necessary to comply with the technical drawings and system of construction standards of Vietnam.Attention should be paid to the durability and safety of these systems, such as the need for a safety circuit breaker, the waiting lines for the later generators, the slope of the drainage pipes must be sufficient. standard, lightning protection system, the line to go in the protection tube to prevent damp electricity, ...
Step 9: Production, installation of furniture (For office, dining room, specialist house in the factory area)
- The stage of furniture production can actually start at the start of construction, if the homeowner carries out the interior design together with the construction design. Thus, when the construction is completed, the interior can also be finished production to install. If this stage is to begin the interior design, the waiting time may be long. For natural furniture such as door sections, stairs, kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, bed cabinets must have a certain time to impregnate, dry the wooden components, ensuring the most durable furniture. regulations. For industrial wood furniture, the waiting time will be faster due to not having to undergo impregnation, drying but wait time is also no less.
- At present, natural wood is used mainly as caramel, carnation, red, lim, peach, grit, Used for wall cabinets, TV racks. Generally depending on the needs and preferences as well as the cost of the customer that can choose natural wood or industrial wood or a combination of both types of wood.
- Furniture you can buy outside the market at the showroom furniture. However, the furniture available in the showroom is usually the dining table, bed, sofa. Other equipment such as wardrobe, kitchen cabinets, bookcases ... are often difficult to buy, because they do not fit the size of the room, the size of the wall. Therefore, in order to be suitable for these items should be machined in place.
- In addition to the furniture mentioned above, the furniture also has small scenes, wooden floors, decorative walls ... These work needs to be precise, meticulously elaborate each line and will affect to aesthetic works. Therefore, customers should carefully consider before ordering.
Step 10: Use and maintenance issues during use
Completing a project, moving furniture, equipment into production, use is not the end of things. A construction site, as well as a machine, which is operated for a long time, must be maintained, maintained, repaired, otherwise damaged. There are many possible problems for the works, which to fix is not straightforward. We have to understand the phenomenon - the cause of the breakdown and from which to propose the most effective remedy.However, if the project is well-executed by a well-qualified contractor, it will be of good quality and therefore, the maintenance and repair will be better and healthier. The customer misses the wrong bidder, the quality of the work is poor and warranty, maintenance as arduous and complicated, and sometimes repair money is more expensive than the new construction.
*** End of the problem :
The issues we have discussed above are just a summary of the process of building a project. In fact, there will be many problems that need to be solved.I just hope the problems mentioned above will help some customers in solving these difficulties. For peace of mind than for construction work, call for us to be the most direct support (39782004 - 39782759, hotline: 0988558879, 0903831312 ) , or email address: qc @quoccuong .com .vn . If you need further advice, directly on each issue, come to us. Quoc Cuong Construction Trade Co., Ltd will work with you to make feng shui, beautiful and durable works - works of the century.
Finally, we wish you luck and prosperity in the construction work for yourself, a job is not simple!
Engineer Vu Thu Cuong (graduated from Da Nang University of Technology in 1994, Faculty of Civil and Industrial Construction) - Director of Quoc Cuong Trade Construction Co., Ltd
Headquarter address: 285 Vuon Lai, Phu Tho Hoa Ward, Tan Phu District, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: quoccuong.com.vn ; xaynha.com ; nhatienche.vn ; bietthudep.com.vn
Hotline : 0922.214.171.124 * 0903831312